Home of Øutcasts [Travian US3]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sword

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:19 am

in Game Name: swordmaster1074

Profile URL (web address):

Village Name: Pearl Harbor

Coordinates: -74, -167

Your Travian Race: Roman

Your Playing Style: mostly defensive until I get enough troops and then I am full on attack

Troop to Population Ratio: 1:3

Listing of all players on this account, their experience, and their coverage hours in GMT. Include whether they are your DUAL (have your username/password to the account) or if they are your SITTER (have their own account on S3): I'm currently the only person on this account. I have played the game for about 5 years on multiple servers.

I have only one player on this account, but I have accounts on multiple servers.. ie server3,4,5. I have about 2 years experience but I have no experience on the new servers, just the classic

Who sponsored you: I dont get the question

Are you currently in an Alliance? If so, why change now?: Yes, because I want to become one of the best, not just a wimpy player who has to keep all of his resources in crannies to hide from the bigger fish (if you get the pun) and my alliance just wasn't helping me acheive that goal.

What is your experience on Travian: amatuer, 2 years... over a course of 10 years

What are your Goals for joining us: To become the best and achieve greatnes and honor throughout the Travian world(s)
Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1